This reverse dictionary lets you look for words by their definition. Have a look at RelatedWords.org getting terms pertaining to a word that is single.
Click words for definitions
Finding terms pertaining to your question. Please be patient!: )
While you’ve most likely noticed, terms for ” term ” are listed above. Hopefully the generated set of terms for ” term ” above meet your requirements. Or even, you should always check out relevant Words – another task of mine which uses a technique that is different perhaps https://moscow-brides.net maybe maybe not though that it really works most useful with solitary terms, maybe perhaps not expressions).
About Reverse Dictionary
The way in which Reverse Dictionary works is pretty simple. It just appears through tonnes of dictionary definitions and grabs those that many closely suit your search question. For instance, then the engine will return “nostalgia” if you type something like “longing for a time in the past”,. The motor has indexed a few million definitions to date, and also at this phase it is just starting to offer results that are consistently goodthough it might get back strange outcomes often). It functions as being similar to a thesaurus except so it enables you to search having a meaning, in the place of a solitary term. So in this way, this device is just a “s.e. For terms”, or a phrase to word converter.
We made this device after focusing on associated terms that is a tremendously similar device, except it utilizes a lot of algorithms and numerous databases to get comparable terms up to a search question. That task is nearer to a thesaurus when you look at the feeling it also returns many broadly related words that aren’t included in thesauri that it returns synonyms for a word (or short phrase) query, but. And this project, Reverse Dictionary, is supposed to get hand-in-hand with relevant terms to do something as being a brainstorming and word-finding toolset. For people interested, we additionally developed words that are describing makes it possible to find adjectives and interesting descriptors for things ( ag e.g. Waves, sunsets, trees, etc.).
In the event you don’t notice, it is possible to click terms into the search engine results and you will be served with the meaning of the expressed word(if available). The definitions are sourced through the famous and open-source WordNet database, therefore a big due to the numerous contributors for producing such an incredible resource that is free.
Special because of the contributors of this code that is open-source had been used in this task: Elastic Re Search, @HubSpot, WordNet, and @mongodb.
Listed here is a summary of the websites that i am presently taking care of:
- Reverse dictionary is a web page that enables you to definitely find terms centered on their meaning. To put it differently, it turns sentences (or expressions) into terms.
- Relevant words helps you see words that are similar. Supply the motor a seed word and it surely will locate a huge directory of relevant words. You are allowed by it to complete a wider search compared to a thesaurus enables.
- Explaining terms enables you to find adjectives or explaining expressions and terms for a specific noun or noun expression. It can help you find inspiration for explaining things.
- Brand brand new tracks is an aggregation of several listings of the latest tracks from around the online world. It inclides lists of the latest tracks from all major genres from hip-hop to traditional and everything in the middle.
- Facebook emojis is just a giant selection of emojis that can be utilized on facebook. Additionally it is searchable, to help you quickly find that which you’re trying to find.
- Metropolitan thesaurus is a thesaurus for slang terms. If you are seeking synonyms of the slang word, this amazing site can help you down.
- Term kind is a tool that is simple query the part-of-speech of the word.