Student’s that have finished their Free Application for Federal Scholar help (FAFSA) and whom meet qualification demands for Federal Student help may borrow cash through the Federal William D. Ford Direct Stafford Loan system to generally meet their college expenses.
- Finish your complimentary Application for Federal scholar Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete Entrance Counseling.
- Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN).
- Submit a loan that is electronic application through Ocean Connect.
(Ocean Connect Login Directions)
- To avoid identify theft and to confirm present target, pupils will undoubtedly be needed to offer a duplicate of these government issued photo ID showing title, date of delivery and target. ( e.g. Drivers License, State ID)
You should be registered in a dynamic Degree-Seeking system at Ocean County university as well as in a the least 6 credits to qualify to use for a student-based loan.